Generating power at £57.50/MWhr – or 5.75p/kWhr...
Moray East is being developed to provide a secure and reliable source of energy without creating gasses associated with global warming, and without producing nuclear waste.
- Consent for construction of up to 1,116MW granted in 2016
- CfD for 950MW awarded in 2017
- Total wind farm Area – 295km2
- Maximum turbine blade-tip height – 204m (669 feet)
- Minimum distance from shore – 22km (13.5 miles).
Of Scotland's electricity will be provided
Million tonnes of CO2 emissions saved every year
Thousand homes throughout the UK could be powered
Kilometers of cabling will be installed across the site